Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Scentsy Deal till the end of November

Book and close a successful ($175 or more) HOME, BASKET (catalog) or ONLINE PARTY and receive PLUG IN WARMER for $1!!

This is in ADDITION to Your REGULAR HOSTESS BENEFITS!! What a great incentive. All you have to do is talk to a few friends...... The product sells itself and now is a great time of year to have a party. Email me with the date you are interested in and I will book you if it's available, if not we can find another date.

**PLEASE NOTE.... this is a special that I am offering and is NOT a SCENTSY sponsored special.
You can call, email me if your interested. AND.... Please mention my special when you book.
Hope you all have a wonderful week!

lathropcarrie@gmail.com clathrop.scentsy.us

No comments:

Post a Comment